Monday, June 8, 2009

Thankful to Still Believe

Believing in myself and knowing that I can do this seems to be a recurring theme for me. I know that it’s possible to lose this weight and I know deep down in me that I can do it. I mean, there are lots of other people who have done this. I should be able to also, right? But then I get overwhelmed and starting doubting. When I look at the big picture, it seems so frightening. Sometimes I feel so full of doubt, questioning if I’ll ever reach my goals. Will I reach my smaller goals along the way? And even bigger than that, will I reach the ultimate goal of losing this weight and keeping it off?

A few days ago I was talking with someone who’s on the other side of this – someone who’s already lost the weight and kept it off. I was crying – again! – and feeling so discouraged. As I sat there listening to this person talk, they person spoke about how I CAN do this and how much they believe in me.

I’m so thankful to have people who believe in me and are rooting me on. Chances are if you’re reading this, you are one of those people. Thank you!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I am one of those people for sure, Heather! I believe in you- and I am watching you inspire all of those around you. Looking forward to "walking" that out with you, girl. You are AMAZING. Seriously.