Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Scale...

Last night at the beginning of my training, I got on the scale. I don’t exactly love getting on the scale… hate it would be a better description about how I feel about it. But last night I was so excited about the lower weight shown on the scale that I could have screamed with delight or hugged somebody or something. I was just excited!!! It’s much better feeling than the yo-yo feeling that I have had lately. I’ll reach the weight I’m out now – the lowest I’ve been at the gym – and then gain a few pounds. I’ll get upset with myself and lose those few pounds till I hit my low again – only to gain those pesky pounds back again. And it also feels so much better than getting on and seeing that the weight has gone up... again! So of course now I’m back again at that low weight, I’m determined to work really hard and get past it. It’s an awful feeling to get here only to lose ground – and I don’t want that to happen again. With everything that I’ve got in me, I’m going to work at keep that from happening again. It's great seeing the hard work pay off...

1 comment:

Keri said...

keep it up girl, you look great, i noticed how awesome you looked the other night! i am so proud of you! it shows on your face how proud you are of yourself, i love seeing that in you, there is a great feeling being proud of oneself. keep it up!

love you girl