Thursday, March 5, 2009

28 Days

Let’s just say that I’m glad February was only 28 days long. It started with lots of sweat and even some tears; it ended much better. I worked out harder and tweaked some things with my eating. It was difficult because I was working hard at getting past the level of weight I seemed to be stuck at. The good news is that I lost 4 pounds and some more inches. Thank God for that!!! I’m now working on losing more weight and getting as far away from this plateau as possible.

3 comments:

Tori said...

i am SO proud of you, friend. and also very glad, for your sake, that february is OVER!! i am believing with you that you are over that hump and will only keep moving toward your goal.

oh, heather, if only you knew how much you inspired those around you. if only you knew....

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad it's over for you too Heath!
March is going to be a great month!
I'm so proud of you too! I was looking at you while we were at lunch yesterday. (not in a creepy way)! but i was thinking how pretty you looked! i love you friend!

Keri said...

that is awesome, you are doing such a great job!