Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Progress

It was hard making myself go into the gym on Monday for training. I know that my session would begin with getting weighed and measured again. Even though I knew that the weight wasn’t going to be what I wanted it to be, I knew that there would be a loss with the measurements – and there was a 4½ inch loss! I’m especially happy because most of that came from the problem area’s I’d been working so hard on the last few weeks. Thanks Jeremy for pushing me to do more! It's been great because I've been wanting to go the the gym and workout rather than having to make myself go. Now I'm motivated to work harder and do even more so that the next time I get to weigh in and do measurements, it will be even better!

Sitting on my desk at work is a treasure – it’s a framed picture of a Heather flower in bloom. But it’s really more than just a picture because of what it means. This personalized gift came from a good friend to serve as a reminder of what my name means and of what I’m capable of doing. It was so exciting to get measured this week and see that all the hard work is paying off!

4 comments:

Bethany Gray said...

Congratulations Heather! That is so awesome! What a great feeling it is to know that all the sweat and tears finally pays off. I'm very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

first off friend... please don't ever take so long to post again!!! I love reading what you have to write, b/c sometimes you'll write more than what you will say. i love hearing from your heart b/c you are amazing!
I am so happy for your progress! you are so beautiful Heath and i'm so thankful to be your friend! I am completely inspired by your motivation and i wish i could get a dose of it. i love you friend!

Keri said...

Heather,
I am so so so proud of you! This brought tears to my eyes, You still amaze me! I love you girl!

I could just hear the excitement in you voice through your blog, I love these gifts you give us. I can't wait to hear more!

kati said...

I am so glad for you Heather. I know you have been working really hard. It will continue to pay off for you.

Glad to have you back!